Date and Location
June 19-25, 2005 at the Tanoa Hotel in Nadi Fiji.
- To provide technical training to service providers in the Pacific Networking community, including:
- Open Source Systems training.
- Network and systems security.
- Network monitoring.
- Good design practices for scalable solutions.
- Routing (eBGP and introduction to iBGP).
- Best practices for routing design.
- For attendees to present their current country network situations as well as discuss this among the group.
- To build relationships among individual and institutional contacts in the Pacific region. A key outcome of the workshop will be the building of relationships with peers/colleagues in the region and among the instructors.