Date and Location
July 16-20, 2005 at the Royal Banquet Hall in Thimphu, Bhutan.
- To provide technical training to service providers (educational, governmental, non-governmental, and commercial) to provide stable, scalable, and secure solutions for their end users.
- Open Source Systems training.
- Network and systems security.
- Optimizing use of available connectivity.
- Discussion and use of cryptographic methods for security.
- Good design practices for scalable solutions.
- Proper practices for running local domain name services.
- Building a scalable mail solution, including dealing with spam and virus issues.
- Materials: Cisco ISP Routing and BGP Multihoming Workshop
- Materials: IP/NSP Security Workshop
Last modified: Fri Jul 8 00:08:04 CLT 2005